Sympatico's at it again?

cbbrowne-HInyCGIudOg at public.gmane.org cbbrowne-HInyCGIudOg at public.gmane.org
Sun Nov 2 20:21:21 UTC 2003

> John Moniz wrote:
>
> > Stephen Allen wrote:
>
> >> It's not just Sympatico, I've been getting messages from back in
> >> August this morning.
> >>
> > Maybe we should be worried about what ss.org is doing.
>
> Perhaps, I'm on a little over a dozen lists, and TLUG is the only one re-sending
> old mail.

I wouldn't be certain it was "re-sending."

It is equally possible that Sympatico had a bunch of messages bottled up
somewhere, perhaps as a result of the combination of:
 a) Vast quantities of spam hitting them, and
 b) The time during which ss.org's DNS records were messed up.
--
output = reverse("gro.mca" "@" "enworbbc")
http://cbbrowne.com/info/wp.html