Another great firewall sol'n

Justin Zygmont jzygmont-tEQKYFGiemxAYG7eUwYNkWD2FQJk+8+b at public.gmane.org
Sun Nov 2 18:28:13 UTC 2003

I also just installed vector linux just to have a look, and it included
XFCE.  It's kind of nice, I guess it's inspiration came from slackware
9.  I was suprised to see that it actually came with portsentry, a program
I thought was gone for a while now, I guess it's an old copy.  Forgot to
see what style of init was used, but the full install was only 660MB.
I never really knew how many less common distros there were out there.