Goldilocks and the 3 bears

Madison Kelly linux-5ZoueyuiTZhBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Sat Nov 1 04:52:13 UTC 2003

What make/model is the hard drive? You may want to see if the
manufacturer has an app called a "Disk Drive Overlay (DDO)". This app is
a work-around way of bypassing capacity limits in the BIOS. Also, I
assume, being here, that you are running Linux. Have you tried disabling
HDD detection for that port (ie. Secondary master) and proceeding to
boot into Linux and see if it is seen?

Madison