Hardware problem 'update'

gbell72 gbell72-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Sat Nov 1 04:06:18 UTC 2003

I've since cleaned all my pci adaptor contacts with an erasoras some were
quite dirty with no luck..I was going to attempt to clear the CMOS but
unfortunatly the jumpers have found a good place to hide out of my site.
I've also read a few sites, one mentioned something abt 9 beeps causing
this problem, but I only recieve 2..and tht's usually only when I don't
have a keyboard mouse or video hooked up and I'm quite sure I've
configured my bios properly..I'm used to award medallion bios so it is
possible I've messed around way too much with this one.