qtpixmap

Peter ppieczora-Z6LL8UJvm6I at public.gmane.org
Wed Dec 31 22:01:27 UTC 2003

I'm having problems loading gnome apps.
(gimp-1.3:1209): Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate theme engine in module_path:
"qtpixmap"
(evolution:1311): Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate theme engine in
module_path: "qtpixmap"
...... and so on.
All gtk2 apps behave the same, they start but there is no text displayed.
removing geramik, and qtpixmap does the same, except there is different msg.

Distribution I'm using is suse 9.0 downloaded from their ftp server.
I'm wondering if ppl who installed boxed version of suse 9.0 experienced same
problems.

Peter