Debian installation

Merv Curley mervc-MwcKTmeKVNQ at public.gmane.org
Wed Dec 31 19:22:17 UTC 2003

On December 30, 2003 12:18 pm, Anton Markov wrote:

> Hello guys,
>
> I want to try out Debian (while I am on break from school), but I am
> running into one problem after another.

Libranet is a Debian system developed by Canucks in B.C.  The last release
'iso's' are free on their Website  libranet.com.  Just to experiment it
should be ok, or you can get experience with the apt-get ( or aptitude )
method of updating.  Assuming you have a high speed connection.

Cheerio

--
Merv Curley

Scarborough,  Ont

Libranet Linux  2.8   KDE 3.1.4   KMail 1.5.4