City Of Toronto

Phillip Mills pmills-5bG9SNWDbRX3fQ9qLvQP4Q at public.gmane.org
Mon Dec 29 20:30:15 UTC 2003

On Sunday, December 28, 2003, at 05:52 PM, Robert Brockway wrote:

> A couple of
> people have confirmed for the Monday Jan 12th meeting already so we'll
> see
> what sort of brain storming we get done

I worry that by the time Jan. 12 rolls around, people at city hall will
have forgotten what was written on Dec. 27 and why they should care.

In addition to the cumulative wisdom that comes out of that meeting,
I'd like to suggest that anyone with relevant facts and ideas express
them now to whoever is most likely to be affected by your particular
arguments.  I have sent a somewhat techie summary of my point of view
to Ana Bassios, Acting Executive Director, Information and Technology.
My wife, who has a political/executive/financial slant rather than any
Linux connection at all, sent hers to Members of the Policy and Finance
Committee, and the Budget Advisory Committee.

Happy typing!

Phillip Mills
Multi-platform software development
(416) 224-0714