Data recovery emergency on a downed server... Help please!!

Madison Kelly linux-5ZoueyuiTZhBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Mon Dec 29 17:49:43 UTC 2003

Hi Anton,

    Thanks for the details. Does the destination partition need to be
exactly the same size? I am worried about trying to read the old drive...
Oh, and yes, I am sending from OE but that is because of a utility I needed
to use that spawned the default mail client which was, drum roll, a
server-hosted Eudora install. I had to set this up temporarily (and oh do I
mean temporarily!)

  Anywho, I will be back shortly. I have to go downtown to get the spare
drive...

Madison