City Of Toronto

David J Patrick davidjpatrick-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Sun Dec 28 06:18:36 UTC 2003

Robert McDonald wrote:

>I had put up a wiki for TLUG to use for the purpose of putting together a
>proposal for the city of Toronto and a total of 1 ( ONE ) user was able ( or
>willing ) to log in to it.

Aw man ! I was unsucessful when you first put it up
and contunue to fail the registration !
Using Mozilla 1.5xft and all cookies enabled (for the occasion)
"Wrong registration code"
I'm certainly willing, nay eager, to.
and I'll try again.

>http://www.lampware.info/tiki/tiki-custom_home.php  The site could use some
>help with fine tuning and I would be happy to setup additional admins for
>that purpose.
>
>It's seems the Group is anxious to debate the pro's and cons via email but
>when it comes to getting a Linux proposal for the city of Toronto however a
>lot of the talk is just that, talk. Actions speak louder than words.

yeah, but usually those actions are triggered by words, so they're not
all bad. ;)
let's actually put something together !
djp