Formatting in C++ (fwd)

John Wildberger wildberger-iRg7kjdsKiH3fQ9qLvQP4Q at public.gmane.org
Sat Dec 27 23:04:36 UTC 2003

On December 27, 2003 02:38 pm, Peter L. Peres wrote:

> Would it help if I'd say that I prefer to use form() for this ? ;-)
>
> The  << overloading is supposed to make your life easier, not the other
> way around.
>
> Peter
This gets better with every turn. ( for me more and more mysterious). What
does form() do? How can I use it ?
You also suggested some time back that I should spend time to index my system.
What exactly did you have in mind? Surely, I cannot go over every item in my
system and catalog what each item means and what it does. Years would not be
enough to accomplish this.
John