City Of Toronto

Robert McDonald robert-yzlPDbdf3LosA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
Sat Dec 27 14:59:15 UTC 2003

I had put up a wiki for TLUG to use for the purpose of putting together a
proposal for the city of Toronto and a total of 1 ( ONE ) user was able ( or
willing ) to log in to it.

http://www.lampware.info/tiki/tiki-custom_home.php  The site could use some
help with fine tuning and I would be happy to setup additional admins for
that purpose.

It's seems the Group is anxious to debate the pro's and cons via email but
when it comes to getting a Linux proposal for the city of Toronto however a
lot of the talk is just that, talk. Actions speak louder than words.

Here is a "World Class City" looking seriously at saving millions of
dollars..
http://news.com.com/2100-1016_3-1010740.html?tag=st_rn

Perhaps when it comes to the City and politics talk is exactly what
politicians do best. Unfortunatley some of us live in the real world where
"talk is cheap"

R M