urpmi and apt-get

Paul Croft pjc-6duGhz7i8susTnJN9+BGXg at public.gmane.org
Fri Dec 26 02:21:43 UTC 2003

I argee 100% Debian and more so Libranet is a brilliant way to go,
Libranet is great because of the tools Merv mentioned along with Nvidia
drivers,True type fonts,java&flash plugins just to name a few more all
available via Libranet's "Adminmenu". I have been using it now for about
a year and it's great! apt just rules in my opinion.....