OT: Perl Help

Sidney Shapiro sidney-3Kd7Tu4o6f/sBN0MCq728g at public.gmane.org
Mon Dec 22 18:07:27 UTC 2003

Hi All,

I recently bought a custom Perl script from a developer who did what I
asked him to do. When I got the script, I realized it was not what I was
looking for. It's a quite simple script, converting data from one
database to another. I would like to add a simple web interface,
something along the lines of click here to import, click here to
process, click here to export. I don't have much money left for this
project, but if anyone could help me or could recommend someone I could
get this finished with reasonably, I would be very grateful. I think the
majority of what I need could pretty much be boiler plate, its just a
matter of making the script run from the web server instead of running
locally via SSH tunnel.

Thank you very much,

Sidney

Sidney-3Kd7Tu4o6f/sBN0MCq728g at public.gmane.org