mp3 server

Jason Shein jason-gaRZxGPHtpBxZtjKW1aY+1aTQe2KTcn/ at public.gmane.org
Mon Dec 22 02:16:29 UTC 2003

http://rimps.sourceforge.net

Works great for me on SuSE 9.0 pro

With rimps you can stream or download to the local machine. Search, edit
tags, create playlists, add media, users etc all from the web interface.
User access control as well ( so my kids don't delete the mp3's they are
trying to play )

Teddy Mills wrote:
> I am setting up a new RH9 system and it is blank ,except for..
>
> Apache 1.329
> PHP 4.34
> MySQL 4.01
>
> Im looking to make a MP3 music server.
> Not a streaming server, just something to play some MP3s via Apache.
>
> Any recommendations?
> Does someone have a working MP3 server?

> teddy mills http://www.vger.ca
> VGER directives...To collect...all that is collectable. To sell...all that
> is saleable.To merchandise...all that is merchandisable.
>
> Family Guys Quagmire "allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll right"
> Capt Tenneal   "LETS GO!"

" Eventually people tire of repairing broken Windows,
        And decide to replace them with something stronger"
(o_
//\        Linux - The Choice Of A GNU Generation
V_/_                     Jason Shein
       		Linux Registered User #281100
		 jason-gaRZxGPHtpBxZtjKW1aY+1aTQe2KTcn/@public.gmane.org