Waaaay offtopic

Byron Sonne blsonne-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Sun Dec 21 19:47:25 UTC 2003

> I would just like to say, after 3 days of suffering with a temp of 105 and 0
> hours of sleep, anyone else who got this flu bug goin' around, you have my
> *deepest* sympathies.

Jeez... Is that what I had? Didn't know anyone else who had the flu so I
thought it was just me.

Last Sunday night didn't feel well, out of commission Monday and Tuesday
and a good bit better Wednesday, finally outta the house on Friday.
Didn't have the high temperature, but the *zero hours of sleep* comment
was pretty much bang on. I'm convinced that glutamine and high vitamin C
intake helps greatly.