Waaaay offtopic

Anton Markov anton-F0u+EriZ6ihBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Sun Dec 21 19:29:49 UTC 2003

David J Patrick wrote:
> Ya want calcium ? Eat spinach.

Or take Vitamin/Mineral supplements.

I have been taking a combination of Vitamin and Mineral supplements for
the past four years, and I can say from personal experience (and that of
everyone else who I know takes them) that they work.  I am not talking
about the cheap stuff you get at the local Shoppers Drug Mart; I buy
Nutrilite products.

--
Anton Markov <("anton" + "@" + "truxtar" + "." + "com")>

GnuPGP Key fingerprint =
5546 A6E2 1FFB 9BB8 15C3  CE34 46B7 8D93 3AD1 44B4

  "The difference between insanity and genius is measured only by success."
  - Some bad guy from 007