Waaaay offtopic

James Knott james.knott-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Sat Dec 20 12:05:55 UTC 2003

In all those cases, someone made observations that better explained the
world & universe around us.  Then the next person refined those ideas
etc.  In each case, the model was improved, bringing us closer to the
facts.  They may never be proven, but this method is a lot better than
someone proclaiming the world to be the center of the universe.
Science, including medicine works by constantly trying to improve knowledge.