Waaaay offtopic

William Park opengeometry-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org
Sat Dec 20 01:11:32 UTC 2003

On Fri, Dec 19, 2003 at 07:36:53PM -0500, Hugh Reilly wrote:
> >> I have an African friend who thinks that the AIDS virus was
> >> introduced there through mass vaccination programs.
>
> >That idea was taken seriously enough to be investigated at some
> >length, but the evidence is strongly and clearly against it.
>
> Easy to say, but where is this "evidence". Did you read about it or
> watch it on TV?

I don't think the vaccine is the immediate culprit.  Perhaps, using same
needle over and over again may be more relevant.

But, yes, there are fundamental issues about vaccination.  Humans,
bacteria, virus, and other parasitic organisms have been around for long
time, and things settle into equilibrium over time.  There are academic
question about whether over-vaccinating disturbs that equilibrium.  In
particular, researchers are now thinking aloud that childhood diseases
(which we have targeted through vaccination) may be necessary factor in
the proper development of human body, and that vaccination only creates
other immune related problems.

There were some study into whether vaccination and over-use of
estrogenic compounds (I think they were talking about shampoos) are
related to the general decline in male virility.  I'm not into biology,
so I don't where it went.  Even so, I don't think cosmetic companies are
to blame. :-)

> >> Makes me seriously wonder why so much ENORMOUS hype has gone into
> >> Ontario's flushot program.
> >
> >Because vaccinating people is a lot cheaper than looking after the
> >bad cases in hospitals.
>
> Yes, the best propaganda always sound plausible, doesn't it?

Of course, people runs company to make money.  Vaccine company makes and
sells vaccine.  Milk company sells milk, and will say it's good for you.
Even though the only people who are losing bone calcium are those who
drink milk like water, they will defend their livelihood.  Did you
expect something else, Hugh?

--
William Park, Open Geometry Consulting, <opengeometry-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org>