gdb front-ends?

Kevin Cozens kcozens-qazKcTl6WRFWk0Htik3J/w at public.gmane.org
Fri Dec 19 22:22:09 UTC 2003

At 04:03 PM 12/19/2003 -0500, awh wrote:
>There seems to be about 18,732 different gdb front-ends out there.  Does
>anyone have any preference?

My vote would be for DDD. It is the first one I found (I didn't like raw
gdb either). It isn't perfect but it sure makes code development a little
easier. Depending on what you are doing, there is also the possibility of
using something like RHIDE which is an integrated development environment
similar to the old Borland IDE.

Cheers!

Packet:ve3syb-XXPEJ3/fxIc at public.gmane.org#con.on.ca.na|  Try to assimilate the world!"