C programming question

Jim Skehill JimS-pFJmkVL1u50 at public.gmane.org
Fri Dec 19 20:57:13 UTC 2003

If you are programming in C you can go down to the assembler level and issue
a BIOS interrupt (sorry I don't recall the number) to write to a particular
disk location.
DOS interrupt 25H allows you to write to a particular disk sector, but
seeing that this is the TLUG Mailing list, I don't imagine that's of much
help to you.

Jim.