[OT] When will the persecution of MS *end*?!

Anton Markov anton-F0u+EriZ6ihBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Fri Dec 19 19:42:13 UTC 2003

Don't bother William; I have tried to have this discussion about 3 weeks
ago and
got nowhere.  I am giving up on these people as far as politics and
economics
go.  I you want to know, I agree with most of your points.  I'll even
add my own:

- Failure to OFFICIALLY support Linux (As in their latest players, etc)

If you want to keep trying to push this topic... good luck.  I'll just
predict that this
is the climax of this discussion as far as intelligent arguments go.
It's just that
some people have such different concepts about life...

Anton