Waaaay offtopic

Henry Spencer henry-lqW1N6Cllo0sV2N9l4h3zg at public.gmane.org
Fri Dec 19 16:42:08 UTC 2003

On Fri, 19 Dec 2003, Hugh Reilly wrote:
> I have an African friend who thinks that the AIDS virus was introduced there
> through mass vaccination programs.

That idea was taken seriously enough to be investigated at some length,
but the evidence is strongly and clearly against it.

> Makes me seriously wonder why so much
> ENORMOUS hype has gone into Ontario's flushot program.

Because vaccinating people is a lot cheaper than looking after the bad
cases in hospitals.

> ...The zapper delivers that frequency to the body, and has
> been claimed by some to actually cure AIDS.

*Lots* of things have been claimed by some to cure AIDS.  What is lacking,
in all cases, is clear proof.

                                                          Henry Spencer
                                                       henry-lqW1N6Cllo0sV2N9l4h3zg at public.gmane.org