When will the persecution of MS *end*?!

JoeHill joehill-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Fri Dec 19 10:29:24 UTC 2003

On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 00:53:19 -0500
William Park <opengeometry-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org> wrote:

> - over-estimating market potential to sell stocks.

what the hell does this have to do with whether people choose to use Realplayer?

> - inability to generate revenue from actual sales.

...because some company convicted of being an illegal monopoly is pulling the
rug out from under you.

> - buying too many BMWs and having too much tan.

WTF?

> - reckless disregard for proper management practice.
> - hiring too many MBAs.
> - hiring too few programmers.

If you put that in print, they'd sue you for libel, and win.

> - failure to merchandize RealPlayer to manufacturers and content
>   providers/creators.

see #2

> - failure to bring about a buyout offer from Microsoft.

see Austin's response...

Man, you are some piece o' work, there William. And I should know, I'm a
shit-disturber from waaaaaaay back.

*plonk*

--
JoeHill ++ ICQ # 280779813