When will the persecution of MS *end*?!
opengeometry-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org
Fri Dec 19 05:53:19 UTC 2003
On Fri, Dec 19, 2003 at 12:14:38AM -0500, JoeHill wrote:
> On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 00:07:00 -0500 William Park
> <opengeometry-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> > Nobody forced Real to go into business. Who knows, maybe, Real is
> > under pressure to justify their failure, and are trying to deflect
> > attention away from their own incompetence and inadequacy.
> What incompetence? What inadequacy? Do you have any actual evidence,
> or is this just more fascist diarrhea? LOL!
- over-estimating market potential to sell stocks.
- inability to generate revenue from actual sales.
- buying too many BMWs and having too much tan.
- reckless disregard for proper management practice.
- hiring too many MBAs.
- hiring too few programmers.
- failure to merchandize RealPlayer to manufacturers and content
- failure to bring about a buyout offer from Microsoft.
William Park, Open Geometry Consulting, <opengeometry-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org>
Linux solution for data management and processing.
The Toronto Linux Users Group. Meetings: http://tlug.ss.org
TLUG requests: Linux topics, No HTML, wrap text below 80 columns
How to UNSUBSCRIBE: http://tlug.ss.org/subscribe.shtml
More information about the Legacy