ZeroInstall; dare ya !

David J Patrick davidjpatrick-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Tue Dec 16 01:15:02 UTC 2003

JoeHill wrote:

>On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 18:34:04 -0500
>David J Patrick <davidjpatrick-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org> wrote:
>

>>kernel compilin' cowboy, such as yerself.
>>

>/joehill spews tea all over monitor
>
>I never cowpiled a kernel in my life...tried a coupla times, never got past
>selecting the modules, hadn't the faintest idea what I was doing.
>
>You need a kenel module for this zeroinstsall?! Hmmm, did not know that.

sorry 'bout the monitor Joe,
I was was just guessing that you were "the sort" what with all the
consulting aspirations and such.
I too must confess to membership of the "kernel kittens" club.
    I'm gonna learn how, dammit ! I just gotta symlink my temp directory
first, see,
       it's a partition thing ..

anyhoo.

    maybe future "kernel kaptains" will see fit to include this good
good thing, in future distros.