(remote) install fest

Emma Jane Hogbin emmajane-MHIYrZpDPrNWk0Htik3J/w at public.gmane.org
Mon Dec 15 18:34:54 UTC 2003

hi,

Once I get my laptop under control again, I'll want to start working on my
server. I've leased some rack space, but it has RedHat on it. I prefer
Debian. I'm totally fine installing Debian, however, I've never done it
remotely. I was wondering if I could bribe anyone(s) to give me a hand
with this. A friend of mine is also trying to get Debian to work on his
laptop. He's got the install down, but hasn't managed to get X working
yet.

Free coffee is about what my budget can handle these days--however, I'm
sure I could also figure out some egg nog if someone else wanted to bring
the rum. ;)

I'm currently reading the tutorials I've found for remote installs and am
waiting for debian to be declared safe again post infiltration.

My apartment has wifi and a very nice coffee maker. Let me know if you're
interested.

emma :)

--
Emma Jane Hogbin