spinning out of control :)

Emma Jane Hogbin emmajane-MHIYrZpDPrNWk0Htik3J/w at public.gmane.org
Sun Dec 14 22:31:26 UTC 2003

On Sun, Dec 14, 2003 at 05:17:59PM -0500, Madison Kelly wrote:
> Be very careful trying to take it apart. There are a lot of little bits
> with wires connected to them that can be torn easily (ie: the cable to the
> touchpad is a usual issue). Unfortunately it is too late today to call for
> parts so I will have to call tomorrow (which I will). Once I locate a fan
> it would be a pretty easy job to swap out.

I've given up trying for tonight. I'm trying to ignore the dull roar and
the tingling in my fingers from resting my hands on the keyboard--bad form
comes back to bite me in the tinglies. :)

Thanks so much for your help! Let me know how you fare tomorrow with
finding a new fan.

emma :)

--
Emma Jane Hogbin