ZeroInstall; application installallation Nirvana ?

JoeHill joehill-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Sun Dec 14 11:25:27 UTC 2003

On Sat, 13 Dec 2003 19:43:47 -0500
David J Patrick <davidjpatrick-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org> wrote:

> Does this not look like THE most brilliant approach to software
> availability ?

This is actually one way that the ROX desktop can be installed. Thomas Leonard,
the developer, has been using this system for months now. From what I see on the
ROX lists, it's very popular. Don't have to worry about this dependency or that
library, it's all on the network.

Never tried it m'self...strange combo...anarchist control freak ;-)

--
JoeHill ++ ICQ # 280779813
Registered Linux user #282046