OT: keyboard layouts

Anton Markov anton-F0u+EriZ6ihBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Sat Dec 13 05:25:21 UTC 2003

I think the best test for Dvorak vs. Qwerty would be to have two people
who have never used a keyboard (yes, there are such people) of about the
same age, background, command of the english language, etc. to learn
touch-typing (in say 1 month) and have periodic speed contests
throughout the period.  That would be a real un-bias (if there is such a
thing) test.

By the way, does anyone know a good typing-tutor style software for
Linux that supports qwerty and dvorak.

Any other keyboard layouts out there?

--
Anton Markov <("anton" + "@" + "truxtar" + "." + "com")>

GnuPGP Key fingerprint =
5546 A6E2 1FFB 9BB8 15C3  CE34 46B7 8D93 3AD1 44B4

  "The difference between insanity and genius is measured only by success."
  - Some bad guy from 007