OT: keyboard layouts

William Park opengeometry-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org
Fri Dec 12 19:29:23 UTC 2003

On Fri, Dec 12, 2003 at 02:13:29PM -0500, Henry Spencer wrote:
> Placebo effect is powerful, and it's the reason why tests of things like
> new drugs absolutely must be done as "double-blind" tests:  neither the
> patients nor the experimenters know which patients are getting the real
> pills and which are getting the dummies, until the experiment is over and
> the sealed envelopes are opened.

Those who died were given placebo, and those who got better were given
real drug.  Or, was it the other way around... :-)

I've read it somewhere that the single most factor is the angle of wrist
(ie. up and down angle).  It should be straight.  The angle of elbow or
the side-to-side angle of wrist are less important.

--
William Park, Open Geometry Consulting, <opengeometry-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org>