YYZTechA new computer newspaper for Toronto?

Zoltan zhunt-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Thu Dec 11 23:36:37 UTC 2003

Martin,

Yes, I'd love to have someone cover the TLUG meetings, I'd like to get
regular coverage of the group meetings- tell people what they're missing :)

Articles on peal, java would be good too, tell me what you'd like to write
about.

No problem keeping articles to the print issue only. I'm planning to handle
the online/print issue like Maisonneuve (http://www.maisonneuve.org/) does
it- all the articles are listed, but only certain ones can be read online-
more incentive for people to pick up the print copy if they know what's in
there.

Zoltan

YYZtech group: