mangled SMTP headers with spamassassin / qmail / debian stable (long)

Michael Coburn michael-3aH0qR8MVRD3fQ9qLvQP4Q at public.gmane.org
Wed Dec 10 21:26:43 UTC 2003

Hi, after re-reading my email I might have left out one piece.  The mail
coming into the relay machine is pushed to qmail via a shell script called
/var/qmail/bin/qmail-queue:----
#!/bin/sh
/usr/bin/spamc | /var/qmail/bin/qmail-queue.orig
----
I moved the original binary file qmail-queue to qmail-queue.orig .

When I remove the shell script and rename the .orig file back to
qmail-queue, the system relays i.e. all SMTP header info is correct.  Any
ideas?--
michael