YYZTechA new computer newspaper for Toronto?

Austin Acton aacton-B71PBEe7S7Y at public.gmane.org
Wed Dec 10 05:58:24 UTC 2003

On Wed, 2003-12-10 at 00:41, Tom Legrady wrote:
> As well, I've been involved with a group of artists interested in OS
> hardware and software. A geek column from the artists might be a way to
> increase cross-activity between those two communities.

Yes, geeks of all types should feel welcome, even if it was to be
compu-centric.  You'd need a guaranteed high readership for advertizing
to be viable, so it would be important to have some purely geek-related
topics (video games, movies, anything Toronto+science related).  Imagine
Toronto's own mini-Slashdot, along with some _useful_ content.

Austin
--
                                 Austin Acton
        Synthetic Organic Chemist, Teaching Assistant, Ph.D. Candidate