Reply To address messes with tlug-lxSQFCZeNF4 at public.gmane.org

Jason Shein jason-gaRZxGPHtpBxZtjKW1aY+1aTQe2KTcn/ at public.gmane.org
Tue Dec 9 15:59:25 UTC 2003

Speaking of Evolution, 1.5 Released yesterday as announced here.
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-announce-list/2003-December/msg00030.html

Personally I use Mozilla Thunderbird, which also got an upgrade to 0.4
this week.

Oliver Meyn wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> On Tue, 2003-12-09 at 07:32, Chris Aitken wrote:
>
>>OK - maybe I'll have to switch to Mozilla from Netscape so I can use profiles -
>>then I'll have one profile for sending/receiving from/to my business, and another
>>for
>>tlug.
>

> If you're going to make the move to another mail client may I suggest
> Evolution for just this sort of thing. If you can spare a separate email
> address for just receiving list mail then evolution has a very slick way
> of letting you switch between accounts for sending.
>
> Cheers,
> Oliver

" Eventually people tire of repairing broken Windows,
        And decide to replace them with something stronger"
(o_
//\        Linux - The Choice Of A GNU Generation
V_/_                     Jason Shein
       		Linux Registered User #281100
		 jason-gaRZxGPHtpBxZtjKW1aY+1aTQe2KTcn/@public.gmane.org