Speaker Tommorrow Night

JoeHill joehill-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Tue Dec 9 09:54:38 UTC 2003

On Mon, 08 Dec 2003 23:10:13 -0500
David J Patrick <davidjpatrick-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org> wrote:

> It's an uphill battle getting this thing open on a shoestring budget.
> For the last fifteen years I've been a filmmaker, and now I find myself
> as restaurateur / entrepreneur.
>     (it's a long story)
> Sun Tzu said "If you want an army to fight for you, burn the bridges
> behind them"
> Well, at the moment, I'm an army of one, and the smoke you see is
> (mostly) bridges..
>     .. i'm goin' in !
>            are ya with me ?

I swore I would never ever work in the food-service industry again, but I would
gladly bus tables for slave wages in a place like that, as long as you
occasionally undid my chains and let me play with the hardware.

...and I *promise* not to organize a union ;-)

--
JoeHill ++ ICQ # 280779813
Registered Linux user #282046