central mail

Wil McGilvery wmcgilvery-6d3DWWOeJtE at public.gmane.org
Tue Dec 9 01:59:23 UTC 2003

If you are using a mail service form an ISP, you may not be able to use IMAP. You would have to find out by asking.

You can still use POP and admittedly, it is not as good a solution as IMAP, but it will work.

You can configure your mail client to leave messages on the server for a number of days or forever depending on what you want to do. Just don't let your mailbox fill up.

Then go and configure the other mail client to do the same.

The draw back is that your address book, sent messages etc, are not shared, only your inbox.

Regards,

Wil McGilvery
Manager
Lynch Digital Media Inc