*Really* bad week for SCO

Byron Sonne blsonne-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Tue Dec 9 00:30:22 UTC 2003

> its stock price may jump to $50, and if you hold -100 of them, you'll
> now have to pay $5000 to close out your position, and you're in the hole big
> time.

Does anyone have a link to a site or some docs that explain, to a putz
like me, what all this various financial wizardry is?

I've seen shorting briefly explained here, but what about kiting,
selling on margin, etc, and various other techniques and scams? I'd like
to know but I don't have the inclination to read entire books about this
stuff, or become a CPA or something.

Later,