*Really* bad week for SCO

JoeHill joehill-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Mon Dec 8 22:53:01 UTC 2003

On Mon, 08 Dec 2003 17:33:16 -0500
David J Patrick <davidjpatrick-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org> wrote:

> That begs the question; are there any investment wizards in the group
> who know how to "short" a stock
> and, thus" reap the reward for predicting SCOs (and soon enough M$s)
> swan dive ?
> Should we get a group thing going ? hmmmm ?

IIRC, that came up before, on this very list. At first I was a little cold on
the idea, being a bit of a pinko and all ;-), but hey, like Heinlein said, "of
course the game is fixed, but if you don't bet, you can't win".

Everyone go watch Trading Places, we'll be experts by tomorrow, then let the
bloodletting begin!

BTW, my ma was telling me she's already seen the IBM Linux ad, gave 'er chills
and she doesn't even know what Linux is hardly. I don't have cable myself :-(.

Anyone else seen it on TV?

--
JoeHill ++ ICQ # 280779813
Registered Linux user #282046