volunteers need to do some Python programming

bob findlay fcsoft-3Emkkp+1Olsmp8TqCH86vg at public.gmane.org
Mon Dec 8 14:11:33 UTC 2003

iCanProgram.com has been offering online programming courses for nofees since
Jan 2002.      By most measures it has been a great success with over 2000
students since Jan 2002.

One of the older courses is in need of a "spruce up".      This course uses
Tcl/Tk to introduce programming to complete beginners.      Tcl/Tk was chosen
because I knew the language and it is freely available on any OS platform
including that dreaded Gatesware.

I'd like to enhance this course material with Python/Tk examples in parallel
to Tcl/Tk.      Unfortunately,  I don't know Python sufficiently well to
author this material.

If you are interested in volunteering your talents to this task please
contact me off list and we can discuss what I had in mind.