OT job offer

Keith Mastin kmastin-PzQIwG9Jn9VAFePFGvp55w at public.gmane.org
Fri Dec 5 20:03:06 UTC 2003

I have a local (Toronto) client looking for an AutoCAD operator. The
client is an interior design firm with a number of large clients (hotels,
office buildings, etc.). I did not discuss salary, but my guess from the
length of time that their employees have been with the company that it
will be substantial for the right person who fits in with the rest of the
team.

Contact Paul Maggiacomo at TannerHill Associates, (416)429-1600 for an
appointment.

If I mention Linux, will this make it legal for the list? Okay, they don't
use linux for anything there. :)

--
Keith