Job opportunity for someone with Windows Exchange server experience...

Colin McGregor colinmc151-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Wed Dec 3 13:21:32 UTC 2003

reSource (where I work) is looking for someone with Windows Exchange server
expeience to do a specific job.

reSource has just transitioned to a FreeBSD based mail system (after the
Microsoft Exchange server crashed a few too many times). But there is a
problem, just after the transition the Exchange server crashed (yet again)
and now some data (like contact lists) are unavailable across the network
(even though the exchange server appears to boot up just fine). So, we need
to recouver the data the is (hopefully) still on that exchange server.

Payment for this job would be in used PC hardware, not cash. If interested
e-mail me at my office:

cmcgregor-mM4Wr0jTRcc at public.gmane.org

Colin McGregor