Debian attacker may have used new exploit

JoeHill joehill-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Wed Dec 3 10:18:26 UTC 2003

On Wed, 03 Dec 2003 00:24:51 -0500
cbbrowne-HInyCGIudOg at public.gmane.org wrote:

> But that is rather like finding your home burgled, and, seeing normal
> burglary tools lying around, assuming that it was, instead, black-ops
> NSA agents trying to make it LOOK like an ordinary burglary.

That would be *my* first assumption, 'course I just watched Enemy of the State
for the fifteenth time...Tony Scott and Gene Hackman, ya can't go wrong!

Back on topic though, I just can't resist the notion that somehow this is an
attempt at a smear campaign by "enemy agents". I could see Darl McBride, sitting
in a dark office, merc hackers standing at the ready..."See what you can do..."
;-)

--
JoeHill ++ ICQ # 280779813
Registered Linux user #282046