telnet

Merv Curley mervc-MwcKTmeKVNQ at public.gmane.org
Mon Dec 1 19:23:44 UTC 2003

On December 1, 2003 07:00 am, Scott Allen wrote:

>  From the home page:
> "gtermix is a gtk+ telnet client intended for calling BBSes. It
> utilizes a custom VGA textmode emulating terminal widget that allows it
> to accurately render bulletin board systems as they were in DOS
> terminal programs."
>
> http://gtermix.sourceforge.net/

Thanks Scott.  It is so new that searching Sourceforge  yesterday didn't
reveal it.  I tried to DL but the mirrors I tried,  denied having it.  It
is  Alfa 0.1 release so bound to be some problems.  I have a note to try
again in a few days.

Cheers

--
Merv Curley

Scarborough,  Ont

Libranet Linux  2.8   KDE 3.1.4   KMail 1.5.4