telnet

Merv Curley mervc-MwcKTmeKVNQ at public.gmane.org
Mon Dec 1 05:01:09 UTC 2003

A lurker returns

I just came across a BBS which is accessed with telnet.  While the stock
telnet in Xterm works, has anyone come across a front end or something with
a few more features?  A search at sourceforge didn't show anything for
Linux.

I went through the man page for Xterm but can't see how to change the font
size.  It is very small now so I think it might be a default setting
somewhere else.

Cheerio

--
Merv Curley

Scarborough,  Ont

Libranet Linux  2.8   KDE 3.1.4   KMail 1.5.4