The most recent meeting

Phillip Mills pmills-5bG9SNWDbRX3fQ9qLvQP4Q at public.gmane.org
Sat Aug 30 11:54:27 UTC 2003

On Friday, August 29, 2003, at 01:21 PM, Mike Kallies wrote:

> I have these visions of some poor journalist standing at the front of
> an auditorium with his notebook on a podium with 50 people yelling
> stuff like "run ldconfig!", "Pick the frame buffer X driver!", "No,
> the OTHER left mouse button!", "You need devfs for that to work!",
> "'ln' dash 's', no! 'ln' _space_ dash 's'!"

You're psychic!  The only way it could have been worse is if we'd given
the poor guy a wedgie on his way out.
I am absolutely amazed that his follow-up article wasn't a complete
dismissal of Linux, TLUG, and everything else that even contains the
letter 'L'.  :-)

Phillip Mills
Multi-platform software development
(416) 224-0714