Help! Disk space error

Lennart Sorensen lsorense-1wCw9BSqJbv44Nm34jS7GywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Wed Aug 27 18:41:45 UTC 2003

On Wed, Aug 27, 2003 at 02:42:38PM -0400, Kareem Shehata wrote:
> Shoot... I was hoping to use that to squeeze the XP partition on my
> laptop to fit in Gentoo.  Any ideas as to what I can use instead?  I
> really don't want to have to go through re-installing XP, not to mention
> everything else I have.

Unfortunately the best I have used is partitoin magic, which well is
commercial, costs some $60 or 70, but really does work well and is worth
having around for just such stupid emergencies (or bad planning on the
part of the original installer).  I don't think anything else will
resize NTFS at this time.

Lennart Sorensen