http:--www.e-laws.gov.on.ca:81- (fwd)

Emir emir-rdkfGonbjUTTQjIoRn/dzw at public.gmane.org
Wed Aug 27 16:36:32 UTC 2003

On 27/08/2003 12:23, Max Blanco wrote:

> I was looking for the Ontario government law which deals with Deadstock
> Disposal, and found to my dismay that the government of Ontario
> provides laws in a format readable only to Microsoft users.
>
> Should I not complain?

Perhaps we should start a petition (http://www.petitiononline.com/) and try to
get other Ontario LUGs involved.  Our taxes paid for those laws, their
enforcement, software used to publish them, and the site they're hosted on.  I
reckon we have a say in the matter.
--
Emir.

"The rancorous Supreme Court pronouncement on the 2000 Presidential election
  ought to remind everyone that the US' legal system is at best a lottery,
  and at worst, deeply swayed by human vices."             -- Andrew Orlowski