Konqueror and Yahoo Groups

bob findlay fcsoft-rxKNY4w4koG3ikBYyZqyVg at public.gmane.org
Wed Aug 27 14:17:08 UTC 2003

I've recently begun to use Konqueror more for my day to day web browsing.

For the most part it does a great job with websites.    There are some
exceptions such as   http://www.yahoogroups.com.

I seem to be able to sign in OK from the main page,  but when I try to reach
any of my groups I am rewarded with a blank screen.

I've experimented with the View mode (ie. changing it to KMozilla) and I can
sometimes get my group page to render but the links reward me with blank
pages.   When I ask to view the source of those blank pages I get a blank
editor window.

Mozilla seems to work fine as far as I can tell.

I'm curious as to what is going on here.