Code Monkey???

Matthew Rice matt-s/rLXaiAEBtBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Mon Aug 25 15:31:37 UTC 2003

Emir <emir-rdkfGonbjUTTQjIoRn/dzw at public.gmane.org> writes:
> Rick Tomaschuk wrote:
> | Get a wife and have some kids. Sounds like you have some sort of void
> | in your life. ;>)
>
> So one should get married and have kids not for the love of their partner but
> to fill a void in their life?  Is that why *you* got married?

Lots of guys get married hoping that they can consistently 'fill a void' ;)

I only say that because I know that I can't offend anyone that is still
reading this stupid thread.
--
matthew rice <matt-s/rLXaiAEBtBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org>                               starnix inc.
phone: 905-771-0017 x242                        thornhill, ontario, canada