SCO.com and Caldera.com dead?

Rick Tomaschuk rickl-ZACYGPecefkNbK0NzMECUg at public.gmane.org
Mon Aug 25 13:29:49 UTC 2003

While I hate to keep taking SCO's side in things since I fully support
the Linux movement I don't think any of SCO's long time customers care
wheather or not SCO's web site is up or not since Openserver has some
machines with verified uptimes of 5, 10 and 17+ years without reboot.
If any machine is repeatedly attacked by professionals it will crash.
RickT

On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 17:32:27 -0400, John Myshrall
<jmyshrall-6duGhz7i8susTnJN9+BGXg at public.gmane.org> wrote :

> On August 24, 2003 10:01 am, Emir wrote:
>
> > Paul Osman wrote:

Caldera